Since my book’s release I have been booking speaking engagements on purity topics.
Please contact me if you would like me to speak:
- to the men at your church
- At your men’s ministry group
- At your men’s Saturday morning breakfast meeting
- At your men’s retreat
- At Summer Camp
- or at your men’s conference!
Talk title examples:
- “Healthy Guardrails for a Pure Life”- Putting some guardrails in place will make it easier to walk in purity. Understanding our own weaknesses is key to success.
- “Eight Things you Can do Right Now to Start Living a Pure Life”
- “Warning: Teenage Danger Zone” –a talk for parents of teens and pre-teens.
- “The 9 Longest Days of the Year” -a talk about getting through the holidays sober.
- “One Small Rock” – How the single issue of purity can derail an otherwise solid Christian.
- “Winning the Purity Battle“- God’s design for sexuality and how sin has distorted the design and what we can do to win the battle. I’ll demonstrate how men and women’s brain differ so you can better understand what sexual impurity is doing to your marriage.
- “The Pure Man“- There are characteristics common to sexual sin. How does a man become pure? What are the essentials.
- “The Power of Genuine Friendship”-There is no lasting change without the help of others. We heal in community.
2022 Speaking Schedule
September 10, 2022- I spoke at the Saturday morning men’s breakfast at Eden Prairie Assembly of God. My topic: The Pure Man. Thanks to Jim Lumppio for helping me at the book table. And thanks to John Crabtree III for talking to Pastor Chris and giving him a copy of my book, “Live Pure and Free.”
August 13, 2022- I spoke at the International Gateway to Freedom Alumni Zoom meeting. The topic: Lessons Learned From The Confession of David.”
June 11, 2022- I spoke at the International Gateway to Freedom Alumni Zoom meeting. The topic: “The Power of Genuine Friendship.”
May 21, 2022- I spoke at the Pure Desire group leader training at Grace Church. The topic was, “Your Sexually Addicted Spouse- a look from the betrayed spouse’s point of view.”
2021 Speaking Schedule
November 13, 2021- I led the international Zoom meeting for Gateway to Freedom Alumni. My talk was titled: “Successfully Navigating the Holiday Season.”
July 17, 2021- I led the International Zoom meeting for Gateway to Freedom Alumni which is a part of the purity ministry of Be Broken. My talk was titled: “Are You Living Like a Sexual Atheist?”
June 12, 2021- I led the International Zoom meeting for Gateway to Freedom Alumni which is a part of the purity ministry of Be Broken. The title of my talk was: “How to Help Your Porn Addicted Teen.”
2020 Speaking Schedule
February 20, 2020– I will be speaking to the Legacy Grandparenting group at New Hope Church in New Hope, MN. My topic will be:”Leading children toward healthy sexuality and protecting them from internet porn” https://newhopechurchmn.org/
I am honored to be a breakout session leader again this year on the topic of purity at 4 Iron Sharpens Iron Conferences in the US.
These are the 4 Iron Sharpens Iron Conferences I am scheduled to speak at so far this year. I’ll do a breakout session on purity called:
“Winning the Purity Battle.” I’ll also have a table in the speaker’s resource area. At my table I will have information on purity and family resources including my book. You’ll want to take home a copy of my Christian Indie Award winning purity devotional book, Live Pure and Free-The 90 Day Game Changer. I’ll be happy to sign the book for you. Get additional copies to give to your pastor and one for your battle buddy.
Please contact me if you would like to sponsor me at one of the ISI Conferences. The Conference administrators do not cover travel expense or hotel costs. Since it is an all day Saturday event, I need to arrive Friday and leave Sunday which involves two nights at a hotel. Thank you for considering sponsoring me for one, or more of these events.
I look forward to meeting you!
For more information about these conferences go to: https://ironsharpensiron.net/conferences.html
Orland Park, IL 2/22/20
This Conference in this Chicago suburb was a huge success. Standing room only for the main meetings and my breakout room was full! A wonderful group of man seeking to follow Christ!.
Omaha, NE 3/7/20
My second time to Omaha ISI and it was a big success. Great to be back in Omaha. Met a lot of great men.
Davenport, IA 3/28/20- Canceled due to COVID-19
Cedar Rapids, IA 4/4/20- Canceled due to COVID-19
June 13, 2020- I led the international Zoom meeting for Gateway to Freedom Alumni which is a part of the ministry of Be Broken. The title of my talk was: “Feel the Feelings.”
Sunday Sermon at Groveland Summer Church 7/19/20– Title was, “But What Does The BIBLE Say About Sexuality?”
Iron Sharpens Iron Virtual Hybrid Conference
November 6, 7 2020
November 6,7 2020- First ever Iron Sharpens Iron Virtual Hybrid Conference. NOTE: You can still register to get access to all the breakout sessions, which were recorded. Here is the link to the Conference:
December 12, 2020– I led the international Zoom meeting for Gateway to Freedom Alumni which is a part of the ministry of Be Broken. Canada and South Africa were represented as well as men from around the county. The title of my talk was: “Living in the Light.”