Since my book’s release I have been booking speaking engagements on purity topics.
Please contact me if you would like me to speak:
- to the men at your church
- At your men’s ministry group
- At your men’s Saturday morning breakfast meeting
- At your men’s retreat
- At Summer Camp
- or at your men’s conference!
Talk title examples:
- “Healthy Guardrails for a Pure Life”- Putting some guardrails in place will make it easier to walk in purity. Understanding our own weaknesses is key to success.
- “Eight Things you Can do Right Now to Start Living a Pure Life”
- “Warning: Teenage Danger Zone” –a talk for parents of teens and pre-teens.
- “The 9 Longest Days of the Year” -a talk about getting through the holidays sober.
- “One Small Rock” – How the single issue of purity can derail an otherwise solid Christian.
- “Winning the Purity Battle“- God’s design for sexuality and how sin has distorted the design and what we can do to win the battle. I’ll demonstrate how men and women’s brain differ so you can better understand what sexual impurity is doing to your marriage.
2020 Speaking Schedule
February 20, 2020– I will be speaking to the Legacy Grandparenting group at New Hope Church in New Hope, MN. My topic will be:”Leading children toward healthy sexuality and protecting them from internet porn” https://newhopechurchmn.org/
I am honored to be a breakout session leader again this year on the topic of purity at 4 Iron Sharpens Iron Conferences in the US.
These are the 4 Iron Sharpens Iron Conferences I am scheduled to speak at so far this year. I’ll do a breakout session on purity called:
“Winning the Purity Battle.” I’ll also have a table in the speaker’s resource area. At my table I will have information on purity and family resources including my book. You’ll want to take home a copy of my Christian Indie Award winning purity devotional book, Live Pure and Free-The 90 Day Game Changer. I’ll be happy to sign the book for you. Get additional copies to give to your pastor and one for your battle buddy.
Please contact me if you would like to sponsor me at one of the ISI Conferences. The Conference administrators do not cover travel expense or hotel costs. Since it is an all day Saturday event, I need to arrive Friday and leave Sunday which involves two nights at a hotel. Thank you for considering sponsoring me for one, or more of these events.
I look forward to meeting you!
For more information about these conferences go to: https://ironsharpensiron.net/conferences.html
Orland Park, IL 2/22/20
Omaha, NE 3/7/20
Davenport, IA 3/28/20- Canceled due to COVID-19
Cedar Rapids, IA 4/4/20- Canceled due to COVID-19
Rochester, New York 10/24/20- Iron Sharpens Iron Conference